RSS Feed

LOVE

I received a 'bungkusan' this morning, sent through GEdex. Aiks apa barang ne...tgk2 cd...I won a LoVe original soundtrack cd...aha...I tried my luck a few weeks ago by participating in the Ria Sentral Quiz channel104. The question was very easy: Name us Erwin Gutawa daughther. The answer - Gita gutawa lar...ngam2 i was online that day. so i emailed the answer immediately, the moment the question came out.

Although i've never watched the movie, but i like the songs.

1. Sempurna - Gita Gutawa ♥ Download
2. Anugerah terindah yang pernah kumiliki - S07
3. Oo..Oo..Oo.. - Gigi
4. Kasih tak sampai - Padi ♥ Download
5. Scoring Love 2 - Erwin Gutawa
6. Dua hati menjadi satu - Gita ft Dafi ♥ Download
7. Ku ingin engkau - Vagetoz
8. Sempurna (versi 2) - Gita Gutawa
9. Scoring Love 1 - Erwin Gutawa


2 comments:

Husna Z.A., 2009 said...

weh, jadi cam multiply plak..aku donlod eh, thankss

InsanBiasa said...

aha..aku nk bt cm multiply lar ni..aha....